Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life is just so unpredictable!

Yesh, according to the title u guys should know what isit about.
Just as we thought that his condition is getting better, a sudden breaking news occur.
He is now in proceed to another world to carry on his life.
Hope everything will go well for you & we will always remember you <3 font="">

So, for the following 3 months or so, there is so much that are being restricted ><
One of the most headache things that I am being restricted is, CANNOT wear BRIGHT coloured clothes & stuff!!!
My whole wardrobe or I can say almost everything I have are COLOURED & are mostly BRIGHT coloured >< ! 
Now I have to go dig & dig or maybe needa buy dull coloured clothes to wear >< !

Yeap, anyway, that's about it!
I hate to face death issue especially toward people that are close to me):
But everyone will eventually passed away & that's LIFE!

So, EVERYONE LET'S ENJOY OUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST & STAY HAPPY ALWAYS ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment