Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Don't be 'BRAINWASHED'

Oh well, today I got a call from (letter after H-modelsholding) asking me to make a trip down tomorrow for an interview or something! Cause they say they have a project for me!
As from what I heard & research, quite a number of reviews are negative about it. 
So, I have decided not to go :P
Though I personally wanna be celebrity since I was young.

BUT after much thoughts & looking through reviews, I don't think those recognise modelling company will be on the streets and going around telling people "Hey! I am from ... you have a nice features and we will like to invite you to become model?" :/

Before deciding not to go of cause I have soooooo much thoughts inside me! They are fighting against each other! HAHA
My mind goes
- "NO! Don't go is a scam~ After reading those reviews do you still think that make sense?" 
- "Maybe I should go take a look? Maybe is true!!! :O"
- "Don't be stupid! If you are really qualify to be one why are you still here working like some dog just to earn for a living?"
- "That's why this might be the chance where my life is going to change for the better!!!"
- "Please come to sense and stop being stupid to fall for this kind of trap!!"
OKAY! ENOUGH!
HAHAHA
Yea, this are some thoughts my mind is fighting against! Okay, I know this is a joke!! HAHAHA

Just wanna conclude!
Don't let your DREAMS manipulate you to ... Spent $$$ and do some portfolio and hoping you will be chosen to have a project to do?! If that company is being serious about training you to become a celebrity, I don't think they will ask you to pay them before you are being pay?! That makes no sense :/ 

BUT OF COS! 
You can always go after your dreams! 
BUT, of cause in order to reach your dreams, you have to work towards it! 
There's a Chinese saying "天下没有白吃的午餐" (There's no such thing as free lunch in the world - is a direct translation! Hahahah) Cause in this world there is no such things as you get what you want without working for it! 

Though I know my dreams is abit too fantasy cause I am not those "slim, beautiful, good complexion, talented or whatsoever" that I will be chosen to become a celebrity! 
BUT STILL, I will fight for my dreams though everybody around me always think I am dreaming & that day will never come to me!
But, as long as you believe you will become one, I believe one day that will happen is just a matter of time!!! 
OKAY! I know I am kinda ridiculous people might think "ehhhh!~ this girl siao or what! Come to sense! Back to reality! and bla bla bla~" BUT STILL!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment